We welcome you to use the site Www.doublx.com (hereafter – Site).
These instructions will apply to any use made by you on the Site, and will constitute the legal basis for any discussion between you (hereinafter: The User or the Customer) and the Site Owners. Therefore, you are requested to read these terms in full and with great care.
Last updated: 10/6/2017
1. The headings listed in these Terms are intended for convenience of navigation only and shall not be given any interpretation.
2. The site was developed, constructed and operated by the Israeli company DOUBLE XVR LTD. (Hereinafter: the “Company”), the nature of which, inter alia, is construction, operation, presentation and marketing of sites adapted to the Web sites and the establishment and operation of systems for this purpose (hereinafter: the “System” or the “Site”). Wherever the word “right” appears in connection with the “site,” the right is also vested in “society” and vice versa.
4. By entering the registration system, the site may require you to log in first and / or permanently to use the site through a third-party service, such as Facebook, Google, etc. (at the discretion of the site).
5. The responsibility for the contents of the details you provide to us and on the Site is yours.
6. Effective use of the site requires a high-speed connection to the internet, installation of an up-to-date web browser according to the requirements of the system, virtual reality viewing equipment (V.R) and the existence of a valid email.
7. The responsibility for ensuring that all of the above requirements are met is your responsibility before any use of the Site, and there will be no refunds and / or damages of any kind due to technical and / or other problems with the user.
User Obligations – You undertake:
8. Your activity on the Site and the Service are personal and cannot be transferred and / or used by anyone other than you.
9. Minimum age for use of the site is 16.
10. Act solely on your behalf and not act on behalf of and / or on behalf of any third party and / or body and / or corporation, paid and / or unpaid, directly and / or indirectly.
12. Be honest and keep faithful to rules of fair activity on the Site.
13. Do not use the site to commit illegal acts. Do not knowingly transfer information that contains any computer program, computer code or application containing a computer virus (“virus”), including hostile software known as Trojan horses, Worms, Vandals, Malicious Applications, or any similar type of software or program that may cause damage or damage to the operation of another computer.
14. Do not attempt to access any content blocked by password, etc., and is not freely accessible to all internet users.
15. Do not upload illegal or offensive files to the site. When uploading files to the site, you bear full and sole responsibility for any consequence arising from a breach of this obligation. For the sole purpose of illustration, you are prohibited from maintaining on the Site or being linked in any way, including any content that infringes or violates the rights or proprietary rights of others, including copyrights and trademarks, any pornographic content, any content that defames a person or infringes on his or her privacy or any of its content, reputation , any content of a harassing, offensive, threatening, unfair or rude nature or content, any content that encourages the commission of a criminal offense or is likely to constitute a basis for civil and / In which he or she encourages racism or discrimination based on race, origin, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sex, occupation, sexual orientation, etc., physical or mental disability, belief, political or socio-economic status.
16. You agree that the site will keep all personal information you provided when registering in the database in order to contact you if necessary.
17. You undertake to keep your personal information, and especially your personal password to access the Site, in strict confidentiality and in a safe place without access to a third party. The User is solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the User Name, Password, Code of View and any information received from such Site and is responsible for any unauthorized use of the password or information as aforesaid by himself or herself or by any third party. For security reasons, you may wish to change your personal password from time to time. In case you forgot your password, you are invited to contact us via email.
18. You undertake to update your personal information on the Site immediately after the changes. If you do not update your personal information, the site will have no way of contacting you if necessary or identifying you as someone who is using it. The site will not be liable for failure to communicate with you due to inaccurate personal information. You may check your personal information as registered with us by logging into the system.
19. You undertake to indemnify and / or compensate the Site and / or the Company and / or anyone acting on its behalf and / or its employees and / or its partners and / or any third party for any damage of any kind and type and / or deficiency of pocket caused as a result of injury And / or lack and / or breach and / or negligence and / or default and / or offense caused by the details you provided to us and / or as a result of the details you provided and / or as a result of the details that you did not provide and / Without derogating from any remedy and / or remedy and / or right created for the Site and / or the Company pursuant to this Agreement and / or any law.
20. The Website may repair any damage and / or indemnity and / or compensate any person who is injured and / or suffered a loss in respect of the actions of the User and / or anyone acting on its behalf as soon as possible, in order to prevent further damage and minimize its damage. In the event that the Site chooses to pay and / or be charged for any claims or events mentioned above, the User will refund and / or indemnify the User to pay immediately upon demand of the Website.
21. For paid content – You agree and certify that there is no refund of payment for failure to exploit or partially exploit the services of the site during part of the registration period and that it will have no claim and / or demand and / or claim on the subject.
22. The Site may remove any detail and / or information and / or cancel the registration and / or discontinue the provision of the Services, at its sole discretion to delete and / or modify and / or refuse to accept and / or refuse to upload any file And / or content and / or post and / or information and / or publication and / or creation and / or content and / or anything uploaded to the site by a user, subject to a relative refund, except in the event of a violation of the website rules, terminate the provision of the Services without any refund and delete and / or modify and / or refuse to register any file and / or content and / or post and / or information and / or publication and / or creation and / or content and / or all of something that was accessed by a user.
23. You undertake to comply with the provisions of all applicable laws, orders, legal provisions and / or third-party rights when using the Site and / or as a result of using the Site.
24. You undertake not to take action that may harm the reputation of the Site.
25. You may not sell the Site’s services and / or grant a license to use the Site’s services, in consideration and / or not for consideration, directly and / or indirectly and / or in any other way.
26. You shall pay exclusively all payments and / or taxes and / or expenses, direct and / or indirect, in connection with the use of the Site and / or its results and / or commerce and / or receipt / provision of services in connection therewith.
Commitment to confidentiality and privacy
Your privacy is important to us!
27. The Site undertakes that the user’s personal details, including his or her credit card number, will be protected and secured in accordance with the instructions of the credit / clearing company, but does not undertake that the above details will be protected against illegal access or penetration.
28. The Site may use your information and email address provided to us and your browsing history and related statistics for commercial advertisements and / or third party offers only if you have given your explicit consent, but the Site may contact you by email or otherwise according to your details that you provided with commercial and / or other offers provided that they are connected to the Company and / or the Site only and / or to the Site’s services.
29. The Site may use your personal information and information to collect information about your use of the Site to improve the services it provides, to inform you of the Website’s operations and / or related parties and / or contact you.
30. The use of the site is the permission to use the site with cookies for the purpose of preserving the data, characteristics and information of the user through files on the computer used and / or the site.
31. We may store non-personal information and / or user behaviors and / or user statistics and / or statistics on any type of site and use them for research and / or development purposes and / or transfer of proposals to users and / or their transfer to third parties for commercial purposes.
32. We may use from time to time different technologies to monitor users for the purpose of saving information and / or displaying ads and / or advertisements to the user based on the user’s unique characteristics provided to us by the user and / or brought to our attention by browsing the Website.
What we do not undertake
33. You agree that, as long as the Site takes all reasonable precautions known at the time, in order to prevent loss, damage and malfunction, the Site shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused as a result of a malfunction in the proceeding and / Unauthorized access to our secure site, unauthorized actions, intrusions and / or illegal attacks, virus, trojan horse, fire, flood, terrorist attack, or any force beyond our reasonable control. This disclaimer also applies to any detail that has come to us through you and is stored with us.
34. The Site is not responsible for loss, damage or any other claim for compensation as a result of an error in the registration or information process which is missing, incorrect, inaccurate or any other error that is not within our scope of responsibility.
35. The site is not responsible for the data and / or loss of publications and / or deletions and does not guarantee to collect the information that exists on the site.
36. The Site is not responsible or liable in case of breach of agreement with you in case of delay or failure to fulfill its obligations as specified in these conditions, if the delay and / or the fault were caused by reasons beyond our reasonable control.
37. The pictures on the site are for illustrative purposes only.
38. We do not provide advice and / or recommendations and we should not view the services of the Site as advice and / or recommendations from us.
Names and / or data containing pornography, slander, obscenities, or other offensive material will not be accepted for registration on the site and will not be accepted as responses on the site. Defining a file as pornographic, defamatory, obscene, or otherwise offensive is subject to the sole discretion of the Site.
39. The Site is not responsible for the representations of the advertisers and the referral from the Site to the purchases of third parties does not constitute a recommendation or encouragement to purchase them and the Company shall have no responsibility for any direct and / or indirect damage related to and / or arising from those third parties associated with them and / or with their direct and / or indirect results.
40. The various publications and links included on the Company’s website enable access to information and content published on the internet. Most of the information is not published by the company and you may find that this information does not suit your needs, or that you object to it, or believe that it is immoral, infuriating, inappropriate, or illegal. The Company is not responsible for the sites to which the various links link directly or indirectly.
41. The Company shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damage, financial or otherwise, caused to you as a result of the use and / or reliance on information appearing on the Site and / or as a result of the services and / or products on the Site and it is agreed that the Company is not obligated to compensate for the aforementioned damages and / or any damage that constitutes a violation of pleasure and / or feelings and cannot make such a claim and / or demand and / or claim against the Company.
42. The service on the Site may be used as is, you will not have any claim, demand and / or demand against the company and / or anyone on its behalf for the service, the Site, the use of the Site’s services, its limitations or suitability to your needs and requirements. The Company and / or the Site shall not bear any liability to you and / or to third parties, with respect to any incompatibility and / or inaccuracy and / or omission and / or deception and / or error contained in the Site. The Site shall not be liable in any manner for any damage and / or claim and / or shortfall, directly or indirectly, to you and / or to third parties arising from the Site and / or the use of the Site and / or the actions of the Site and / or its applications on your computer / phone / system or on the computer / phone / system of another and / or any third-party claim against the Site in respect of the Service and / or the Contents located on the Site and / or the Company’s servers.
The same applies to all advertisements and / or recommendations and / or links that exist on the Site, as they do not constitute a recommendation and / or imposition of any liability, and the Site shall not bear any responsibility as aforesaid regarding the content and / or quality and / or Services available on such sites and third parties. It is clarified that the site has no control and / or right in any information existing on these sites.
43. ??You represent and undertake to indemnify the Site and / or the Company immediately upon receipt of any demand for any claim and / or Financial loss that will be incurred in respect of any claim for damage and / or negligence and / or violation of the right of a third party connected with the files and / or the content and / or information you have transferred to the Site.
44. The products of the Site and / or the information provided on the Site (for consideration or for no consideration) are given as is and without any obligation and / or warranty. It is known to the user that success cannot be guaranteed and no representations of success have been presented to him or her, since any reliance on the Site is the responsibility of the user. Therefore, the Site and / or the Company and / or anyone acting on its behalf will not be responsible for any direct or indirect damages caused to the User due to the Services and / or publications and / or the Information and / or as a result thereof and / or due to reliance on them and / or as a result of the use of the site and / or due to technical malfunction and / or inaccurate information and / or business failure and / or lack of business success (including as a result of the site and / or failure, including in light of bodily and / or mental injury and / or property and / or any type of injury, temporary and / or future, to you and / or to any third party. The user is solely responsible for any damage caused to him or her, directly or indirectly, as a result of the use of the site and / or reliance on these services and / or failure to succeed for any reason, and he or she absolves the Company and / or the Site and / or anyone on its behalf, for any direct and / or indirect damage and / or claim as a result thereof.
45. Should the court determine that the Site and / or anyone acting on its behalf must be compensated and / or indemnified and / or paid and / or otherwise charged to the user, it is agreed that all of these, jointly, will be limited to the amount paid by the user to the site. The Site and / or anyone acting on its behalf (including its owners, agents, employees and anyone connected to it in any manner) shall not be liable for indirect damages.
46. We do not guarantee that the rates will not change and we reserve the right to change them from time to time and as per our discretion.
47. The use of the Site and / or the User outcome does not create an employer-employee relationship, partnership, agency, trust, franchise, and / or other relationship between you and the Site, nor does it create any right whatsoever in the Company.
Cancel user registration, and cancel purchases
48. You can stop the registration process at any time until the payment approval is completed.
49. Any other cancellation is subject to the provisions of the Consumer Protection Law, to the extent that they are relevant.
Intellectual Property and Copyrights
50. The full copyrights and intellectual property rights of the Site, the design of the site, the videos, the information, the knowledge, the publications, the products, the surveys, the content published on it by the Site and / or anyone on its behalf and by means of copyright law, trademarks, patents and trade or property rights and other laws in Israel and abroad. You agree not to infringe these rights in any form or manner and in particular not to copy, distribute, publicly display or transmit to third parties, modify, disclose, sell, view, rent, adapt or edit the content or any part thereof, Site, system or information, except with permission in writing and in advance from the rights holders and the Site. Any such use constitutes a violation of the copyright. It is understood and agreed that the use of the Site or the services does not give you any right or ownership of the Site or the Company of any kind.
51. The entire intellectual property including, but not limited to: the copyright of the site’s services and / or their products and / or publications and / or information of any kind (including information, publications and comments uploaded by users of any kind and type) They can be transferred to any third party.
52. The use of the Site and / or the services and / or the products and / or the intellectual property above transmitted to you and / or your information is personal and can not be transferred in return and / or not in return for any third party.
Content and / or works and / or information and / or knowledge and / or publications and / or comments and / or anything of any kind that you upload to the Site and / or the advertiser on the Site are your sole property and you confirm that by uploading them to the Site and / or posting them on the Site that you are their sole creator and sole and exclusive owner of them and you may submit them for publication on the Site. By submitting all of the above, you grant the Company a free, worldwide, unrestricted and unlimited license to make any use of them as the Company deems necessary, including but not limited to copying, duplicating, publishing in any way, performing derivative works, make public, make available to the public, edit, process, translate, perform in any way, direct, receive royalties, perform publicly, transmit in any form, use any existing and future media, rent, lease, license of any kind, display in any place and in any way, direct, bind, and perform any action given to the owners of a work in any media including: magazines, archives including digital, intranet, cellular, wired, non-wired, satellite, cable, media, television, radio, print, books, digital media, and any other media, including future media without limitation.
The use of the system is limited to use only in the framework of the Site: a site created by you and / or by the Site and / or by a third party, for consideration and / or non-consideration, is limited to use only within the Site and may not be transferred and / or copied, in whole or in part, to any other place and / or use it elsewhere. There is nothing to prevent links to the Site and / or references to the site.
53. If you believe that you have been harmed by what is posted on the Site or that contains content that infringes your rights – you are welcome to contact us as soon as possible at:
54. The Site may transfer and / or assign and / or assign and / or pledge and / or encumber and / or grant this or any of its rights and / or obligations and / or any of its obligations to any third party.
56. Any notice sent to the user by email to the address listed on the Site shall be deemed duly delivered within 24 hours after the date of sending the notice.
58. You undertake to make fair use of the Site and not to infringe the rights of any third party.
59. The law that will apply to your relationship with the Site and / or anything in connection with the Site and / or as a result of the Site is solely Israeli law, and the exclusive jurisdiction is granted to the competent courts in Tel Aviv only.
60. You can contact our customer service by contacting us at:
DoublX is a platform for creating VR websites without a single line of code. Today, creation of VR content is extremely difficult. Surfing the web in VR is not even possible. DoublX.com lets you create VR websites easily and quickly, without any coding knowledge. For the first time you can create, host, and publish mind blowing VR website in a few minutes. Websites open on a regular browser such as Google Chrome. No need to install additional application.